Eric Shanks of The IT Hollow comments:
Yesterday it was announced that VMware and Amazon Web Services are partnering to provide vSphere’s hypervisor and toolsets on the AWS platform. Since this time there have been plenty of articles written questioning the motives of both parties involved and whether or not one of these two companies is going to regret this partnership. I invite you to read other perspectives on this and a few of them are listed here: Cloud Opinion, Enrico Signoretti, Frank Denemman (VMware), Jeff Barr (AWS) and there will be more.
This partnership is an odd one for sure. Read on to see what Eric thinks, complete with animated GIFs.
Read more at: AWS and VMware, What is Happening Here?
- Pragmatic thoughts on #CloudBleed - March 3, 2017
- 3D Xpoint: A Guide To The Future Of Storage-Class Memory - November 28, 2016
- A Brief Linux Interlude – Partitions, Logical Volumes, and Layouts - November 15, 2016
- New Open Source Software Trireme Tackles Container Security - November 11, 2016
- Simple way to build a custom Docker-ready Raspberry Pi image - November 11, 2016
- A Quick Intro Screen on Linux - November 10, 2016
- What I’m Listening To: Podcast Edition Part 1 - November 9, 2016
- Aruba ClearPass and Managing Unknown Devices - October 20, 2016
- AWS and VMware, What is Happening Here? - October 20, 2016
- Traffic Optimization with Teridion - October 19, 2016