Dan Frith of Penguin Punk comments:
I’ve posted previously about the opportunity I had to talk in depth with some of the folks from Cohesity at Storage Field Day 8. They’ve now come out with their “Hybrid Cloud Strategy”, and I thought it was worthwhile putting together a brief post covering the announcement.
As you’ve probably been made aware countless times by various technology sales people, analysts and pundits, enterprises are moving workload to the cloud. Cohesity are offering what they call a complete approach via the following features
Dan’s look at the Cohesity hybrid cloud solution is great. Expect more great things coming from them soon.
Read more at: Cohesity Announces Hybrid Cloud Strategy
- Pragmatic thoughts on #CloudBleed - March 3, 2017
- 3D Xpoint: A Guide To The Future Of Storage-Class Memory - November 28, 2016
- A Brief Linux Interlude – Partitions, Logical Volumes, and Layouts - November 15, 2016
- New Open Source Software Trireme Tackles Container Security - November 11, 2016
- Simple way to build a custom Docker-ready Raspberry Pi image - November 11, 2016
- A Quick Intro Screen on Linux - November 10, 2016
- What I’m Listening To: Podcast Edition Part 1 - November 9, 2016
- Aruba ClearPass and Managing Unknown Devices - October 20, 2016
- AWS and VMware, What is Happening Here? - October 20, 2016
- Traffic Optimization with Teridion - October 19, 2016