Lee Badman writing for IT Toolbox comments:
Nyansa is a newcomer to the WLAN industry, with a fresh way of analyzing wireless environments. I wrote about them and their Voyance analytics solution in Network Computing when the company went live in April, and also had the pleasure of being in San Jose with company execs during Mobility Field Day 1.
With multi-site views and the power of big data analytics focused on enterprise Wi-Fi, it’s easy to see why Nyansa is catching the attention of WLAN professionals who need to know all that they can about their wireless environments.
Nyansa is making waves in the industry. Read Lee’s take on their technology and how it can help your wireless network.
- Runecast Analyzer 1.6.5 detects MeltDown and Spectre chip issues - January 12, 2018
- A Docker and Iperf3 Tutorial - January 4, 2018
- Licensing – It never gets better, it just gets more awkward - December 15, 2017
- Commvault GO 2017 Keynote Live Blog! - November 7, 2017
- The History of Email - October 9, 2017
- HyTrust wings in to scoop up a fatally wounded Data Gravity - July 14, 2017
- Arcserve scoops up Zetta to deliver cloud DR - July 14, 2017
- WekaIO = Distributed Storage + Cloud - July 13, 2017
- Human Resources Is Not Your Friend - July 13, 2017
- Intel Goes Metal With Xeon Scalable Processor Launch - July 12, 2017