Rob Koper of 50mu comments:
Kelly Herrell, Brocade
Kelly takes us back to 2013 and the software defined anything. Was it really there? Was anything real that year? In 2013 the real work on the Software Defined Network concept started!
Rob has a great recap of Kelly’s presentation from the SDDC Symposium. Kelly has been doing a lot of thinking about SDN and NFV. You really should hear what he has to say.
Read more at: SDDC14: Brocade — Something Defined Networking
- StarWind Supports SMB3 – Did You Know? - May 21, 2018
- The Challenges of Working Remotely - May 11, 2018
- StorageOS Now Available for Your Container Storage Needs - May 4, 2018
- Touching the Void: Cloudian Acquires Infinity Storage - March 29, 2018
- Thoughts on the Surface Book 2 - March 26, 2018
- Kasten Brings Enterprise Storage Features to Cloud-Native Applications - March 23, 2018
- Router vs. Switch - March 22, 2018
- Technology is Not Platonic - February 19, 2018
- Cloudian Announces HyperStore 7 – Gets Super Cloudy - January 25, 2018
- Runecast Analyzer 1.6.5 detects MeltDown and Spectre chip issues - January 12, 2018