Rob Koper of 50mu comments:
Kelly Herrell, Brocade
Kelly takes us back to 2013 and the software defined anything. Was it really there? Was anything real that year? In 2013 the real work on the Software Defined Network concept started!
Rob has a great recap of Kelly’s presentation from the SDDC Symposium. Kelly has been doing a lot of thinking about SDN and NFV. You really should hear what he has to say.
Read more at: SDDC14: Brocade — Something Defined Networking
- Runecast Analyzer 1.6.5 detects MeltDown and Spectre chip issues - January 12, 2018
- A Docker and Iperf3 Tutorial - January 4, 2018
- Licensing – It never gets better, it just gets more awkward - December 15, 2017
- Commvault GO 2017 Keynote Live Blog! - November 7, 2017
- The History of Email - October 9, 2017
- HyTrust wings in to scoop up a fatally wounded Data Gravity - July 14, 2017
- Arcserve scoops up Zetta to deliver cloud DR - July 14, 2017
- WekaIO = Distributed Storage + Cloud - July 13, 2017
- Human Resources Is Not Your Friend - July 13, 2017
- Intel Goes Metal With Xeon Scalable Processor Launch - July 12, 2017