Rob Koper of 50mu comments:
Kelly Herrell, Brocade
Kelly takes us back to 2013 and the software defined anything. Was it really there? Was anything real that year? In 2013 the real work on the Software Defined Network concept started!
Rob has a great recap of Kelly’s presentation from the SDDC Symposium. Kelly has been doing a lot of thinking about SDN and NFV. You really should hear what he has to say.
Read more at: SDDC14: Brocade — Something Defined Networking
- AMD Attempts Epyc Return to the Data Center - June 23, 2017
- The Year of Cloud Extension - June 21, 2017
- Tech Conferences in Las Vegas for Newbies - June 21, 2017
- Pure Accelerate 2017 Keynote Live Blog - June 13, 2017
- NetApp Heads Into Microsoft’s Azure Cloud - June 6, 2017
- The High-End Desktop Heats Up: Intel i9 and AMD Threadripper - May 31, 2017
- What constitutes a successful backup? - May 24, 2017
- The MP3 Has Not Changed - May 17, 2017
- Pragmatic thoughts on #CloudBleed - March 3, 2017
- 3D Xpoint: A Guide To The Future Of Storage-Class Memory - November 28, 2016