Rob Koper of 50mu comments:
Kelly Herrell, Brocade
Kelly takes us back to 2013 and the software defined anything. Was it really there? Was anything real that year? In 2013 the real work on the Software Defined Network concept started!
Rob has a great recap of Kelly’s presentation from the SDDC Symposium. Kelly has been doing a lot of thinking about SDN and NFV. You really should hear what he has to say.
Read more at: SDDC14: Brocade — Something Defined Networking
- Pragmatic thoughts on #CloudBleed - March 3, 2017
- 3D Xpoint: A Guide To The Future Of Storage-Class Memory - November 28, 2016
- A Brief Linux Interlude – Partitions, Logical Volumes, and Layouts - November 15, 2016
- New Open Source Software Trireme Tackles Container Security - November 11, 2016
- Simple way to build a custom Docker-ready Raspberry Pi image - November 11, 2016
- A Quick Intro Screen on Linux - November 10, 2016
- What I’m Listening To: Podcast Edition Part 1 - November 9, 2016
- Aruba ClearPass and Managing Unknown Devices - October 20, 2016
- AWS and VMware, What is Happening Here? - October 20, 2016
- Traffic Optimization with Teridion - October 19, 2016