@TeridionNet, @Net_Introvert, #NFD12 comments:
The underlying premise is that the Internet is full of traffic jams that are disruptive, and there’s nothing you can do about it. With many businesses moving to cloud-based services for things like e-mail, file storage, and other mission critical applications, we’ve moved from housed- in localized server rooms to massive datacenters around the world. While this looks good for the bottom line(who wants to spend thousands of dollars a year just on heating, cooling, and electrical bills to keep these servers running?), it has moved the backhaul of information from the intranet to the Internet. Enter Teridion.
Teridion definitely has a unique solution to the traffic congestion issues on the Internet. Read on for Dustin’s thoughts.
Read more at: Traffic Optimization with Teridion
- Touching the Void: Cloudian Acquires Infinity Storage - March 29, 2018
- Thoughts on the Surface Book 2 - March 26, 2018
- Kasten Brings Enterprise Storage Features to Cloud-Native Applications - March 23, 2018
- Router vs. Switch - March 22, 2018
- Technology is Not Platonic - February 19, 2018
- Cloudian Announces HyperStore 7 – Gets Super Cloudy - January 25, 2018
- Runecast Analyzer 1.6.5 detects MeltDown and Spectre chip issues - January 12, 2018
- A Docker and Iperf3 Tutorial - January 4, 2018
- Licensing – It never gets better, it just gets more awkward - December 15, 2017
- Commvault GO 2017 Keynote Live Blog! - November 7, 2017