Greg Ferro of Etherealmind comments:
The ashes of network monitoring products from the last 30 years is a Sauron-sized mountain of tears on which we must build the a new generation of tools. Analytics, machine learning, big data and user interfaces are the new hope.
The old ways of network monitoring are falling by the wayside. Analytics of network telemetry is the new way to do things. Read up for Greg’s take on things.
Read more at: Analytics of Everything
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017