Tim Carr of timcarr.net comments:
Would you like to supersize that? No, not your lunch or your Big Gulp, your AWS instance! Today, Amazon Web Services announced a new instance size the (cue monster truck announcer voice) “X1” (echo – X1… X1… X1).
Tim takes a look at an AWS machine that can take anything you throw at it. Impressive!
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016