Tim Carr of timcarr.net comments:
Would you like to supersize that? No, not your lunch or your Big Gulp, your AWS instance! Today, Amazon Web Services announced a new instance size the (cue monster truck announcer voice) “X1” (echo – X1… X1… X1).
Tim takes a look at an AWS machine that can take anything you throw at it. Impressive!
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016