Nigel Poulton of nigelpoulton.com comments:
In true Docker form, this is both ridiculously simple, and reassuringly secure.
Think I sound like a shill or a Docker fanboy when I say that? I challenge anybody to show that Docker is not working hard to make things simple and secure…
Building on third party platforms is something every project needs to do to grow. We’ll see how this effects the relationship between Docker and Google down the road.
Read more at: Docker Launches Kubernetes Killer
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017