Nigel Poulton of nigelpoulton.com comments:
In true Docker form, this is both ridiculously simple, and reassuringly secure.
Think I sound like a shill or a Docker fanboy when I say that? I challenge anybody to show that Docker is not working hard to make things simple and secure…
Building on third party platforms is something every project needs to do to grow. We’ll see how this effects the relationship between Docker and Google down the road.
Read more at: Docker Launches Kubernetes Killer
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017