Nigel Poulton of nigelpoulton.com comments:
In true Docker form, this is both ridiculously simple, and reassuringly secure.
Think I sound like a shill or a Docker fanboy when I say that? I challenge anybody to show that Docker is not working hard to make things simple and secure…
Building on third party platforms is something every project needs to do to grow. We’ll see how this effects the relationship between Docker and Google down the road.
Read more at: Docker Launches Kubernetes Killer
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018