Joep Piscaer of Virtual Lifestyle comments:
And this is where Netwrix comes in: as an additional layer of the proverbial onion, providing protection for the on-prem part of an organization. Going on what I saw in the presentation, Auditor helps you do ad-hoc searches of the audit logs, correlating and coalescing data to remove clutter (see Mark May’s explanation on how a single action can trigger dozens of events and numerous pages of associated audit data) and floating up the relevant information as needed.
This is a great way of looking at the capabilities of Netwrix. Joep is already extending it with new ideas!
Read more at: Fighting ransomware with… Netwrix Auditor?
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017