Joep Piscaer of Virtual Lifestyle comments:
And this is where Netwrix comes in: as an additional layer of the proverbial onion, providing protection for the on-prem part of an organization. Going on what I saw in the presentation, Auditor helps you do ad-hoc searches of the audit logs, correlating and coalescing data to remove clutter (see Mark May’s explanation on how a single action can trigger dozens of events and numerous pages of associated audit data) and floating up the relevant information as needed.
This is a great way of looking at the capabilities of Netwrix. Joep is already extending it with new ideas!
Read more at: Fighting ransomware with… Netwrix Auditor?
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016