Joep Piscaer of Virtual Lifestyle comments:
And this is where Netwrix comes in: as an additional layer of the proverbial onion, providing protection for the on-prem part of an organization. Going on what I saw in the presentation, Auditor helps you do ad-hoc searches of the audit logs, correlating and coalescing data to remove clutter (see Mark May’s explanation on how a single action can trigger dozens of events and numerous pages of associated audit data) and floating up the relevant information as needed.
This is a great way of looking at the capabilities of Netwrix. Joep is already extending it with new ideas!
Read more at: Fighting ransomware with… Netwrix Auditor?
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016