Max Mortillaro of kamshin comments:
Security 101: In a world that is more and more connected, where our personal data and identity are stored in many places, it’s our duty to focus on security and do our best to protect our own data – and our privacy – with the tools that are available to us. The audience for this post is mainly non-technical people such as family and friends. I assume that any of the content below is common knowledge to IT professionals. Please consider that I am not an Information Security expert.
IT professionals tend to forget that not everyone is a security expert. Email Max’s post to you mom and your non-technical siblings today!
Read more at: Personal Online Security for Beginners
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018