Max Mortillaro of kamshin comments:
Security 101: In a world that is more and more connected, where our personal data and identity are stored in many places, it’s our duty to focus on security and do our best to protect our own data – and our privacy – with the tools that are available to us. The audience for this post is mainly non-technical people such as family and friends. I assume that any of the content below is common knowledge to IT professionals. Please consider that I am not an Information Security expert.
IT professionals tend to forget that not everyone is a security expert. Email Max’s post to you mom and your non-technical siblings today!
Read more at: Personal Online Security for Beginners
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016
- Is Media & Entertainment the golden goose of Object Storage vendors? - October 18, 2016