Daniel Hertzberg comments on his blog:
I was fortunate enough to go to Interop in Las Vegas on the behalf of tech field day. So I cannot thank them enough for the opportunity to go to Interop. For me this was my first Interop I was able to take part in. Which was really eye-opening and will for sure add many new fortes in regards to new trends in networking.
I have been using the NSX product for the better half almost 3 years in a large environment. Before NSX I also leveraged VMware VCNS the predecessor to NSX. I have written numerous blog posts and scripts all related to NSX. Alright enough about me and on to the VMware NSX presentations.
Thanks to Daniel for coming! This take on NSX is great and showcases everything that Bruce Davie went over during the presentation.
Read more at: Tech field day VMware NSX at Interop
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017