Daniel Hertzberg comments on his blog:
I was fortunate enough to go to Interop in Las Vegas on the behalf of tech field day. So I cannot thank them enough for the opportunity to go to Interop. For me this was my first Interop I was able to take part in. Which was really eye-opening and will for sure add many new fortes in regards to new trends in networking.
I have been using the NSX product for the better half almost 3 years in a large environment. Before NSX I also leveraged VMware VCNS the predecessor to NSX. I have written numerous blog posts and scripts all related to NSX. Alright enough about me and on to the VMware NSX presentations.
Thanks to Daniel for coming! This take on NSX is great and showcases everything that Bruce Davie went over during the presentation.
Read more at: Tech field day VMware NSX at Interop
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN at REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018