Since 2010, Networking Field Day has brought in leading companies and innovative startups in the networking industry together to discuss new advances in technology and show the vision for the future of interconnecting devices and people. Invited independent influencers from the community offer feedback and ask questions to help companies reach a greater audience.
2016 saw the continuing impact of software defined networking (SDN), the rise of software defined WAN (SD-WAN), as well as continuing focus on analytics and monitoring. Companies like Cisco, Big Switch Networks, Brocade, and Nuage Networks joined new faces from Kentik, Illumio, and Skyport Systems to talk to the wider networking world.
In 2017, Networking Field Day will continue to bring together industry-leading companies with independent thought leaders in the networking space. The events are held twice a year with in-person meetings between the delegates and presenting companies, while simultaneously live-streamed on their site. In addition, Tech Field Day Extra Events are held at conferences like Cisco Live or Interop with additional content.
The first Networking Field Day event will be held January 18th-20th with a second set for September 27th-29th. In addition, two Tech Field Day Extra Events will be held in Las Vegas at Interop and Cisco Live US on May 22th-24th and June 26th-28th, respectively. Check out the Networking Field Day site for videos of past events and great coverage from their delegates.
Make sure to sign up below for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest and greatest networking coverage!
- Novelty MacBook Pro Touch Bar Apps – RANKED - January 20, 2017
- World of StorageCraft- Company Acquires Exablox - January 19, 2017
- The Devil’s in the DRAM with Diablo Technologies - January 18, 2017
- In Search of an Acronym: Zadara’s Storage as a Service - January 17, 2017
- Quorum’s Latest Release, AMD’s Lost Decade, and HCI in Gestalt Server News 17.2 - January 16, 2017
- Getting started with TMUX - January 16, 2017
- Raspberry Pi Foundation Launches New Compute Module - January 16, 2017
- The 802.11ac 1 Gbps Uplink Myth - January 16, 2017
- AMD: The Last Decade - January 16, 2017
- ThousandEyes, Network Shaming, and Google Fiber in this week’s Gestalt Networking News 17.1 - January 13, 2017