The Tech Field Day staff have been working behind the scenes to improve the quality and timeliness of video output from our event. We are pleased to present the first result of this work, in the form of live streaming from Tech Field Day 4 in San Jose this week.
The second presentation at Tech Field Day San Jose was by I/O virtualization pioneer, Aprius. This session began with CEO, Varun Nagaraj, who set the stage for VP of product marketing, Craig Thompson. Also contributing were VP of systems engineering, Afshin Daghi, and founder and chief architect, Peter Kirkpatrick.
Following the Aprius presentation, the Field Day delegates regrouped for our roundtable discussion. Our chat ranged over the technology and spent much time discussing the appropriate use cases for I/O virtualization. We also talked about the likely outcome for the company: Whether to license or sell out.
- Runecast Analyzer 1.6.5 detects MeltDown and Spectre chip issues - January 12, 2018
- A Docker and Iperf3 Tutorial - January 4, 2018
- Licensing – It never gets better, it just gets more awkward - December 15, 2017
- Commvault GO 2017 Keynote Live Blog! - November 7, 2017
- The History of Email - October 9, 2017
- HyTrust wings in to scoop up a fatally wounded Data Gravity - July 14, 2017
- Arcserve scoops up Zetta to deliver cloud DR - July 14, 2017
- WekaIO = Distributed Storage + Cloud - July 13, 2017
- Human Resources Is Not Your Friend - July 13, 2017
- Intel Goes Metal With Xeon Scalable Processor Launch - July 12, 2017