The Tech Field Day staff have been working behind the scenes to improve the quality and timeliness of video output from our event. We are pleased to present the first result of this work, in the form of live streaming from Tech Field Day 4 in San Jose this week.
The second presentation at Tech Field Day San Jose was by I/O virtualization pioneer, Aprius. This session began with CEO, Varun Nagaraj, who set the stage for VP of product marketing, Craig Thompson. Also contributing were VP of systems engineering, Afshin Daghi, and founder and chief architect, Peter Kirkpatrick.
Following the Aprius presentation, the Field Day delegates regrouped for our roundtable discussion. Our chat ranged over the technology and spent much time discussing the appropriate use cases for I/O virtualization. We also talked about the likely outcome for the company: Whether to license or sell out.
- Pragmatic thoughts on #CloudBleed - March 3, 2017
- 3D Xpoint: A Guide To The Future Of Storage-Class Memory - November 28, 2016
- A Brief Linux Interlude – Partitions, Logical Volumes, and Layouts - November 15, 2016
- New Open Source Software Trireme Tackles Container Security - November 11, 2016
- Simple way to build a custom Docker-ready Raspberry Pi image - November 11, 2016
- A Quick Intro Screen on Linux - November 10, 2016
- What I’m Listening To: Podcast Edition Part 1 - November 9, 2016
- Aruba ClearPass and Managing Unknown Devices - October 20, 2016
- AWS and VMware, What is Happening Here? - October 20, 2016
- Traffic Optimization with Teridion - October 19, 2016