In a world that’s gone software-defined mad, X-IO are a refreshingly honest company seemingly devoid of hype. They make storage hardware, and specialised hardware at that.
For the software-defined cheer-squad, this might sound like madness, but it’s not.
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that hardware can be an exciting area to work in. X-IO is doing some really interesting things as Justin points out in this blog. Head over to our Storage Field Day 5 page to watch some of the videos from their presentation.
Read more at: X-IO and Hardware Defined Storage
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016
- Is Media & Entertainment the golden goose of Object Storage vendors? - October 18, 2016