In a world that’s gone software-defined mad, X-IO are a refreshingly honest company seemingly devoid of hype. They make storage hardware, and specialised hardware at that.
For the software-defined cheer-squad, this might sound like madness, but it’s not.
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that hardware can be an exciting area to work in. X-IO is doing some really interesting things as Justin points out in this blog. Head over to our Storage Field Day 5 page to watch some of the videos from their presentation.
Read more at: X-IO and Hardware Defined Storage
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018