In a world that’s gone software-defined mad, X-IO are a refreshingly honest company seemingly devoid of hype. They make storage hardware, and specialised hardware at that.
For the software-defined cheer-squad, this might sound like madness, but it’s not.
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that hardware can be an exciting area to work in. X-IO is doing some really interesting things as Justin points out in this blog. Head over to our Storage Field Day 5 page to watch some of the videos from their presentation.
Read more at: X-IO and Hardware Defined Storage
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016