In a world that’s gone software-defined mad, X-IO are a refreshingly honest company seemingly devoid of hype. They make storage hardware, and specialised hardware at that.
For the software-defined cheer-squad, this might sound like madness, but it’s not.
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that hardware can be an exciting area to work in. X-IO is doing some really interesting things as Justin points out in this blog. Head over to our Storage Field Day 5 page to watch some of the videos from their presentation.
Read more at: X-IO and Hardware Defined Storage
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018