Want the power of a laptop, the portability of a tablet, and the thrill of winning? Then sign up our Microsoft Surface Pro Giveaway! For a chance to win, just do the following:
- Like Gestalt IT on Facebook
- Leave a comment on the post announcing the giveaway
- Wait until September 29, 2017 when we draw the winner
The winner will be chosen at random, so good luck to all who enter!
Terms and Conditions
- Winner will be chosen at random on September 29, 2017 from Facebook users who have liked our page at that time and commented on the post as indicated. Winner will be notified using Facebook Messenger and must respond to that message within 24 hours.
- Winner will be required to submit a W-9.
- This contest is U.S. only, sorry international readers.
- One entry per person. Persons who are caught or suspected of entering multiple times will have all entries disqualified. This is supposed to be fun!
- Employees of Gestalt IT are (sadly) not eligible. Gestalt IT authors, event attendees, analysts, press, mothers-in-law, and others are eligible provided they are not paid employees or contractors of Gestalt IT.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry, especially if it seems not to be in the spirit of this contest. We also reserve the right to cancel the contest entirely.
Choosing a Winner
The winner will be chosen from the individual Facebook users who comment on the contest post only. After the entry windows, all user names will be compiled into a spreadsheet, verified to have Liked the Gestalt IT Facebook page, and have any duplicates removed. From that list, a name will be randomly chosen using this random number generator.
No purchase is necessary or, in fact, even possible! Void where prohibited by law, as are most things. Gestalt IT Media LLC is running this giveaway and may be contacted at [email protected] Odds of winning are cunningly calculated based on the number of entries, currently estimated at about one in 250. One prize will be awarded at the contest end with an estimated value of US$799. Thank you for reading to the end. Here is a GIF for your diligence.
- A Critique of Network Coding and Automation - August 16, 2018
- Sierra Wireless Misadventures | Gestalt IT Rundown, August 8, 2018 - August 15, 2018
- The Geek Travel Router - August 14, 2018
- AMD’s Second Generation Threadripper Isn’t Quite EPYC - August 14, 2018
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018