Every week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss the IT news of the week in the Gestalt IT Rundown.
This week on the show, they discuss:
This week on the show:
- Microsoft’s release of Q#, a quantum computing software development kit
- What the potential Broadcom-Qualcomm means for the 5G rollout
- If $26 billion is enough for Samsung to corner the DRAM and NAND markets
- If Amazon has figures out how to cloud in China
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018
- Leon Adato – IT Origins - July 10, 2018
- John Welsh – IT Origins - July 5, 2018
- Covering All Your Storage Bases - June 28, 2018
- WPA3 Is Certifiable | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 27, 2018 - June 27, 2018
- IT Burnout is Inevitable – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 26, 2018
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018