Every week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss the IT news of the week in the Gestalt IT Rundown.
This week on the show, they discuss:
This week on the show:
- Microsoft’s release of Q#, a quantum computing software development kit
- What the potential Broadcom-Qualcomm means for the 5G rollout
- If $26 billion is enough for Samsung to corner the DRAM and NAND markets
- If Amazon has figures out how to cloud in China
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Trends – IT Origins Survey - April 19, 2018
- Qualcomm’s Terrible No Good Very Bad Acquisition | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 18, 2018 - April 18, 2018
- Open Mesh Brings Major Disruption to SMB Space, Goes Full-Stack - April 17, 2018
- BONUS: Karen Lopez – IT Origins - April 17, 2018
- You Can’t Handle the SaaS in Gestalt News 18.14 - April 16, 2018
- Sonia Cuff – IT Origins - April 12, 2018
- Traditional is the New Legacy - April 11, 2018
- The Security Problem of Email Dots - April 10, 2018
- You Should Care Where SaaS Lives | On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 10, 2018
- VPNs Made Easy, Panera Data Breach, and InfiniSync in Gestalt News 18.13 - April 9, 2018