This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discussed some of the announcements and observations from SC17. It turns out Nvidia is kind of a big deal there. Plus Liqid debuted their composable infrastructure, Intel plans to ship 3D X-Point DIMMS, and the DOJ thinks encryption back doors are awesome! Plus they launch a new segment: News or Snooze?
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- The Geek Travel Router - August 14, 2018
- AMD’s Second Generation Threadripper Isn’t Quite EPYC - August 14, 2018
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018
- Leon Adato – IT Origins - July 10, 2018