Every week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss the IT news of the week in the Gestalt IT Rundown.
This week on the show, they discuss:
This week on the show:
- the FCC’s Net Neutrality rules shakeup effecting the enterprise
- the rise of browser-based cryptocurrency mining for monetization
- Broadcom finalized the Brocade deal, what exactly did they get?
- Meg Whitman’s legacy from her tenure with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Gestalt IT Rundown – December 13, 2017 - December 13, 2017
- Corporate Twitter: When a Company Sings No More - December 12, 2017
- Failing Startups, Dying Private Clouds, and more in Gestalt Cloud News 17.9 - December 11, 2017
- Is the Private Cloud Dying? - December 8, 2017
- Postpone Inbox Procrastination - December 7, 2017
- Congruity360: A Confluence of Services - December 7, 2017
- Eyvonne Sharp – IT Origins - December 7, 2017
- Blockchain and the UN - December 6, 2017
- Drobo 5N2 Review: A Need, Not A Want - December 6, 2017
- The Gen-Z Consortium: A Blade By Any Other Name? - December 5, 2017