Every week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss the IT news of the week in the Gestalt IT Rundown.
This week on the show, they discuss:
This week on the show:
- the FCC’s Net Neutrality rules shakeup effecting the enterprise
- the rise of browser-based cryptocurrency mining for monetization
- Broadcom finalized the Brocade deal, what exactly did they get?
- Meg Whitman’s legacy from her tenure with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Painful IT Language – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 13, 2018
- Jordan Martin – IT Origins - March 8, 2018
- The Government Episode | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 7, 2018 - March 7, 2018
- A Surreal Defense Against Neural Networks - March 7, 2018
- BONUS: Dong Ngo – IT Origins - March 6, 2018
- My Favorite Productivity Tool: Two-Factor Authentication - March 5, 2018
- Network Orchestration, Dong Ngo, and App Steering in Gestalt News 18.10 - March 5, 2018
- Dong Ngo – IT Origins - March 1, 2018
- Words Don’t Mean Things After All! The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 27, 2018
- The Year of AR, Cloud Networking Dreams, and Nick Bowie in Gestalt News 18.9 - February 26, 2018