Every week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss the IT news of the week in the Gestalt IT Rundown.
This week on the show, they discuss:
This week on the show:
- the FCC’s Net Neutrality rules shakeup effecting the enterprise
- the rise of browser-based cryptocurrency mining for monetization
- Broadcom finalized the Brocade deal, what exactly did they get?
- Meg Whitman’s legacy from her tenure with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018
- Christmas for Cisco in July Systems | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 20, 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Requesting Your Data Post-GDPR - June 18, 2018
- Revisited: Security is a Dumpster Fire – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 12, 2018
- Getting Out From Under the Policy Boulder with Juniper’s Contrail Policy Framework - June 12, 2018
- Cisco Live US 2018 Live Blog - June 11, 2018
- Theresa Miller – IT Origins - June 7, 2018
- The Ice Man Buyeth | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 6, 2018 - June 6, 2018
- Looking at the Internet with ThousandEyes - June 5, 2018
- The IT Takeaways from WWDC 2018 - June 5, 2018