Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino review the IT news of the week. This week, there’s a bunch of government related stories. The Treasury delays voting on the Qualcomm-Broadcom merger, regulating ICOs, on-premises Azure for government, and the Pentagon’s troubled cloud migration.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- First real-time outage using the Tesla PowerWall 2 - March 23, 2018
- Backblaze Launches Refundable Sneakernet for Cloud Egress - March 23, 2018
- Zachary Smith – IT Origins - March 22, 2018
- Windows Server Millennium Edition | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 21, 2018 - March 21, 2018
- It’s time…or is it? Choosing to stay at a job or move on. - March 20, 2018
- Painful Language, Simple Security, and Jordan Martin in Gestalt News 18.11 - March 19, 2018
- Bad Moon Ryzen | Gestalt IT Rundown – March 14, 2018 - March 14, 2018
- Painful IT Language – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 13, 2018
- Jordan Martin – IT Origins - March 8, 2018
- The Government Episode | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 7, 2018 - March 7, 2018