Howard Marks is the Founder and Chief Scientist with Deepstorage, LLC. When not being a storage analyst, he can be heard on the Greybeards on Storage podcast with Ray Lucchesi.
Ordinarily this series features written interviews. However, we felt that the conversation with Howard was worth preserving in audio form. We’re sharing it hear as an MP3.
- Smartphones, Cars, and Democracy - January 18, 2018
- Enrico Signoretti – IT Origins - January 18, 2018
- Seeing the Impacts of Spectre on AWS - January 17, 2018
- Gestalt IT Rundown – January 17, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- BetterTouchTool and the Redemption of the Touch Bar - January 17, 2018
- Licensing Models Matter- The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 16, 2018
- 400G Ethernet, Gina Minks, and WPA3 in Gestalt News 18.3 - January 15, 2018
- Accenting AI - January 12, 2018
- Mattermost: Your Own Private Slack - January 12, 2018
- Gina Minks – IT Origins - January 11, 2018