We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new podcast! The podcast was created to reflect the same diversity of coverage from Gestalt IT. We’re going to be gathering knowledgable speakers from across the enterprise to gather around the table (spoiler: not always round), and discuss a hot topic. We’ll give you engaging twenty minute discussions at a time, and all we ask is for your attention.
To reflect the fact that each episode revolves around a single idea, we’ve decided to name the podcast The On-Premise IT Roundtable! We’re taking the grammatical failing of our industry and embracing it. By actually using the term in a reasonably appropriate context, we hope to bring some sanity to those who otherwise find the term grating.
Today, we’ve got a fantastic launch lineup of episode already in the feed. We’ve got great discussions about SD-WAN, DevOps, Locations & Beacons, and Containers in your Virtualization, ready for your consumption. If video is more your thing, checkout our YouTube channel. All episode are recorded live at industry events, so you can check out all of our participants’ smiling faces.
As a bonus for the launch, we’ve also published our pilot episode. It’s a fun little episode focused on a topic that touches everyone in the IT industry, painful language and acronyms. It was a bit of our inspiration for naming the show.
We hope you enjoy the podcast. If you do, subscribe in your podcatcher of choice, share the show around, and give it a review. And if you have any topic suggestions, send to us on Twitter!
After our initial batch of episodes, we’ll be posting new content every other Tuesday. We’re looking forward to bring you great IT conversations!
- Cloud Process vs Technology, the relevancy of Oracle, and Net Neutrality in Gestalt Cloud News 17.7 - August 23, 2017
- USB-C Cheat Sheet - August 23, 2017
- ioFABRIC Vicinity 3.0: Storage Myth Making - August 22, 2017
- Eclipse Logistics - August 21, 2017
- Asus B250 Mining Expert Motherboard with 19 PCI-E Slots - August 21, 2017
- Apple and the Oak Tree - August 21, 2017
- QLC NAND – how real is it and what can we expect from the technology? - August 18, 2017
- Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions - August 17, 2017
- Dueling AMD and Intel Server CPUs, HyperGrid Brings On-Demand to the Data Center, and Old World AI in Gestalt Server News 17.8 - August 16, 2017
- Sprucing up the lab with ioFABRIC & NVMe - August 16, 2017