Starting a new business venture can be daunting at the best of times. Trying to navigate the nebulous realm on online influences to make a steady paycheck? Even more so.
That’s being said, Keith Townsend is giving the independent route a go. He definitely has a plan, and laid out the financial groundwork as he see’s it in a recent Periscope video. It’s a refreshingly frank look at what it will take to make the business work, and definitely a great resource for anyone thinking along similar lines.
— Keith Townsend (@CTOAdvisor) August 7, 2017
- QLC NAND – how real is it and what can we expect from the technology? - August 18, 2017
- Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions - August 17, 2017
- Dueling AMD and Intel Server CPUs, HyperGrid Brings On-Demand to the Data Center, and Old World AI in Gestalt Server News 17.8 - August 16, 2017
- Sprucing up the lab with ioFABRIC & NVMe - August 16, 2017
- AMD Threadripper X399 Motherboards RANKED (by tackiness) - August 15, 2017
- Will Killing Net Neutrality End the Public Cloud? - August 15, 2017
- Cloud is More Than a Data Center: The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 15, 2017
- Red Hat Launches the PodCTL Podcast - August 14, 2017
- Intel’s new ‘Ruler’ SSD pushes for petabyte capacity - August 14, 2017
- Babies vs Wi-Fi - August 11, 2017