Starting a new business venture can be daunting at the best of times. Trying to navigate the nebulous realm on online influences to make a steady paycheck? Even more so.
That’s being said, Keith Townsend is giving the independent route a go. He definitely has a plan, and laid out the financial groundwork as he see’s it in a recent Periscope video. It’s a refreshingly frank look at what it will take to make the business work, and definitely a great resource for anyone thinking along similar lines.
— Keith Townsend (@CTOAdvisor) August 7, 2017
- Revisited: Security is a Dumpster Fire – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 12, 2018
- Getting Out From Under the Policy Boulder with Juniper’s Contrail Policy Framework - June 12, 2018
- Cisco Live US 2018 Live Blog - June 11, 2018
- Theresa Miller – IT Origins - June 7, 2018
- The Ice Man Buyeth | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 6, 2018 - June 6, 2018
- Looking at the Internet with ThousandEyes - June 5, 2018
- The IT Takeaways from WWDC 2018 - June 5, 2018
- BONUS: Ted Dunning – IT Origins - June 5, 2018
- Tangled Up in Blue Notes - June 4, 2018
- Microsoft to Acquire GitHub - June 4, 2018