When they’re not starting cool new podcasts, Network Collective settles for hosting great discussion panels. On this episode, they delve into the mysterious work of wireless. They’re clearing up some FUD, avoiding math, and overall put together a great episode.
Make sure it check it out.
Network Collective comments:
For many the world of wireless networking is a world that is dark and full of terrors, but it doesn’t have to be that way. In this episode of Network Collective, the panel reveals many of the most common wireless networking misconceptions so you too can be a wizard in the black art of RF. I promise, no RF math was used in the filming of this episode.
Read more at: Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions
- A Critique of Network Coding and Automation - August 16, 2018
- Sierra Wireless Misadventures | Gestalt IT Rundown, August 8, 2018 - August 15, 2018
- The Geek Travel Router - August 14, 2018
- AMD’s Second Generation Threadripper Isn’t Quite EPYC - August 14, 2018
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018