When they’re not starting cool new podcasts, Network Collective settles for hosting great discussion panels. On this episode, they delve into the mysterious work of wireless. They’re clearing up some FUD, avoiding math, and overall put together a great episode.
Make sure it check it out.
Network Collective comments:
For many the world of wireless networking is a world that is dark and full of terrors, but it doesn’t have to be that way. In this episode of Network Collective, the panel reveals many of the most common wireless networking misconceptions so you too can be a wizard in the black art of RF. I promise, no RF math was used in the filming of this episode.
Read more at: Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions
- MacOS Has Been Around Longer Than Classic Mac OS - May 24, 2018
- Jon Hildebrand – IT Origins - May 24, 2018
- Q(uestion)LC Flash | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 23, 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog – Day 2 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog - May 23, 2018
- BONUS: Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 22, 2018
- HPE Buying Plexxi - May 21, 2018
- Random Numbers on a Raspberry Pi - May 17, 2018
- FPGAs are Coming for AI Workloads - May 17, 2018
- Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 17, 2018