I’m never going to have a home lab to test out the latest and greatest enterprise gear. If I had ever seriously considered it, it was put to bed when I saw Joshua Stenhouse’s setup. To say it’s impressive would be an understatement. I’ll let the picture speak for itself.
You might not realize it from the picture, but Joshua installed four motherboards in the case, all with room for a power supply and two switches.
The post is worth it just to find out how it all came together, and what he does with the impressive setup.
Joshua Stenhouse Comments:
I was asked the other day why I’ve never written a blog post about my home lab, which I use to test out my scripts and record demos etc, and my answer was “I honestly don’t know?!”. So, I present to you my beloved hyperconverged home lab.
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018
- Christmas for Cisco in July Systems | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 20, 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Requesting Your Data Post-GDPR - June 18, 2018
- Revisited: Security is a Dumpster Fire – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 12, 2018
- Getting Out From Under the Policy Boulder with Juniper’s Contrail Policy Framework - June 12, 2018
- Cisco Live US 2018 Live Blog - June 11, 2018
- Theresa Miller – IT Origins - June 7, 2018
- The Ice Man Buyeth | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 6, 2018 - June 6, 2018
- Looking at the Internet with ThousandEyes - June 5, 2018
- The IT Takeaways from WWDC 2018 - June 5, 2018