I’m never going to have a home lab to test out the latest and greatest enterprise gear. If I had ever seriously considered it, it was put to bed when I saw Joshua Stenhouse’s setup. To say it’s impressive would be an understatement. I’ll let the picture speak for itself.
You might not realize it from the picture, but Joshua installed four motherboards in the case, all with room for a power supply and two switches.
The post is worth it just to find out how it all came together, and what he does with the impressive setup.
Joshua Stenhouse Comments:
I was asked the other day why I’ve never written a blog post about my home lab, which I use to test out my scripts and record demos etc, and my answer was “I honestly don’t know?!”. So, I present to you my beloved hyperconverged home lab.
- Qualcomm’s Pyrrhic Acquisition | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 21, 2018 - February 21, 2018
- White Boxes and Cultural Lock-in - February 20, 2018
- Salon Tries Crypto Mining Monetization - February 20, 2018
- Where AR We? - February 19, 2018
- Flexible Scaleout, Tom Lyon, and Reveal(x) in Gestalt News 18.8 - February 19, 2018
- In Defense of Facebook’s “Protect” - February 15, 2018
- Tom Lyon – IT Origins - February 15, 2018
- Do You Want to Build a Cloud? Gestalt IT Rundown: February 14, 2018 - February 14, 2018
- AI and Machines That Think They Can Think - February 14, 2018
- Docker for Home Automation - February 13, 2018