Sometimes, you need a champion in life. In Lee Badman’s case, he’s not just any champion, he’s a newly minited Cisco Champion! In this fun little journey, based on a Twitter comment, he investgates just how much data Open Mesh APs are using. The end result is interesting enough, but Lee’s “gonzo blogging” makes the whole post entertaining to go through.
You got questions, I got answers.
You see, I’m not just a network guy … Nossir, there’s so much more. My cranium is enormous, I could be a male model, and I’m learning the Ukulele. I’m a CWNE, a newly minted Cisco CHAMPION (that’s right, Bucko- a champion– I might even run in the Kentucky Derby this year), but I’m also a gonzo bloggist. I don’t write the story. I live the story. Hell, frequently I am the story.
Read more at: How Much Data is Used For Open Mesh Cloud Management?
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018
- Leon Adato – IT Origins - July 10, 2018
- John Welsh – IT Origins - July 5, 2018
- Covering All Your Storage Bases - June 28, 2018
- WPA3 Is Certifiable | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 27, 2018 - June 27, 2018
- IT Burnout is Inevitable – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 26, 2018
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018