If you need an overview of all the services available from AWS, John Welsh put together a nice blog post. It’s a high level overview for sure, but if you haven’t kept up with what’s on the AWS menu, it’s a good refresher.
This is just the first in a series, so John focused on Amazon’s offerings for Compute, Storage and Security. If nothing else, it reminded me of how niche some of Amazon’s services can be. That’s the luxury of being the big dog in the public cloud world I guess.
John Welsh comments:
As I posted last week, I have started studying some items related to AWS with the goal of attaining the associate level solutions architect certification. In an effort to do that, I’m blogging about some (not all) of what I have learned. This week I’m going to try and do a high level fly by of the services that AWS offers.
Read more at: Services and More Services! (AWS Intro)
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018
- Christmas for Cisco in July Systems | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 20, 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Requesting Your Data Post-GDPR - June 18, 2018
- Revisited: Security is a Dumpster Fire – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 12, 2018
- Getting Out From Under the Policy Boulder with Juniper’s Contrail Policy Framework - June 12, 2018
- Cisco Live US 2018 Live Blog - June 11, 2018
- Theresa Miller – IT Origins - June 7, 2018
- The Ice Man Buyeth | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 6, 2018 - June 6, 2018
- Looking at the Internet with ThousandEyes - June 5, 2018
- The IT Takeaways from WWDC 2018 - June 5, 2018