Ivan Pepelnjak from ipSpace.net comments:
A while ago I wrote about ATAoE and why I think a layer-2-only TFTP-like protocol shouldn’t be used these days. As always, the answer to that black-and-white opinion (and I’m full of them) is “it depends” — ATAoE works great if you do it right.
One of the more animated presentations from Storage Field Day 1 now gets some attention in the networking space. Followed by the Network Engineer’s favorite answer: it depends.
Read more at: ATAoE Is Alive and Well
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016
- Is Media & Entertainment the golden goose of Object Storage vendors? - October 18, 2016