Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
Atlantis USX (Unified Software-defined Storage) is a software-defined storage solution (100% software) that delivers the performance of an all-flash storage array at half the cost of traditional SAN or NAS.
The product is quite interesting and is both a storage virtualization layer and also a full SDS storage solution. The first aspect may possible add new features to existing storage, like, for example, (in the next release) add VMware Virtual Volumes support.
Great walkthrough of the initial setup of the Atlantis USX system from Andrea. Copious screenshots makes for a great guide when you’re new to things like this.
Read more at: Atlantis USX installation and configuration
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018