Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
Atlantis USX (Unified Software-defined Storage) is a software-defined storage solution (100% software) that delivers the performance of an all-flash storage array at half the cost of traditional SAN or NAS.
The product is quite interesting and is both a storage virtualization layer and also a full SDS storage solution. The first aspect may possible add new features to existing storage, like, for example, (in the next release) add VMware Virtual Volumes support.
Great walkthrough of the initial setup of the Atlantis USX system from Andrea. Copious screenshots makes for a great guide when you’re new to things like this.
Read more at: Atlantis USX installation and configuration
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016
- Is Media & Entertainment the golden goose of Object Storage vendors? - October 18, 2016