The Forwarding Plane comments:
This is where it gets interesting for me as someone that had to manage large Foundry/Brocade networks for a number of years and who sports the scars and experiences to prove it. Knowing that the majority of the issues with their platform were software related things like lack of full featured protocols, buggy Layer 3 features and their infamously poor multicast support, the fact that they are laser focused on software defined networking has my wheels turning, and let me tell you why.
Brocade has definitely emerged as a leader in the realm of SDN and NFV solutions. Nick does a great job of breaking down their strengths in this post.
Read more at: Brocade does a double down on SDN
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018