Nick Buraglio of The Forwarding Plane comments:
I recently had a need to test OpenFlow on the brocade ICX 7450 for a fairly good sized, high visibility project. The basic goal is pretty simple, Layer2 path provisioning. Straightforward and fairly well supported in OpenFlow, even from the early days. To do this, the idea was to use a turnkey platform, that way there is one throat to choke if there are issues.
Nick has a great primer on getting Vyatta running with OpenFlow 1.3, including some gotchas to keep in mind when configuring.
Read more at: Brocade Vyatta Install and OpenFlow 1.3 on ICX 7450
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018