Nick Buraglio of The Forwarding Plane comments:
I recently had a need to test OpenFlow on the brocade ICX 7450 for a fairly good sized, high visibility project. The basic goal is pretty simple, Layer2 path provisioning. Straightforward and fairly well supported in OpenFlow, even from the early days. To do this, the idea was to use a turnkey platform, that way there is one throat to choke if there are issues.
Nick has a great primer on getting Vyatta running with OpenFlow 1.3, including some gotchas to keep in mind when configuring.
Read more at: Brocade Vyatta Install and OpenFlow 1.3 on ICX 7450
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017