Chin-Fah Heoh of Storage Gaga comments:
PREFACE: This is just a thought, an idea. I am by no means an expert in this area. I have researched this to inspire a thought process of how we can bring together 2 disparate worlds of medical records and imaging with the emerging cloud services for healthcare.
Healthcare has been moving out of its archaic shell in the past few years, and digital healthcare technology and services are booming. And this movement is part of the digital transformation which could eventually lead to a secure and compliant distribution and collaboration of health data, medical imaging and electronic medical records (EMR).
This is a fascinating technical challenge to solve. Can it be done in time to be useful?
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017