Lee Badman of wirednot comments:
With time to kill at Syracuse and Cleveland airports (as I travel to Interop in Las Vegas), I find myself ruminating on a topic that I’ll be talking about in a workshop in a couple of days: mobility. As with terms like “convergence” and “unified”, the notion of mobility often finds itself in a fuzzy place, meaning different things to different people and providers.
Lee has some pretty good thoughts here about mobility. It’s poised to be a big part of end user connectivity in the coming year.
Read more at: Contemplating “Mobility”
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018