Brian Suhr of VirtualizeTips comments:
I have recently been evaluating and getting to know the initial storage offering from DataGravity. In short they offer a unique storage array that offers hybrid storage and storage analytics all in one simple and easy to use offering. As I work with the product I will probably write up a few blog posts on how to work with things. Expect a detailed review over at Data Center Zombie soon after the new year.
I’m finding the product to be very easy to work with and thought a simple walk through on how to create a new export that will be mounted as a VMware datastore would be helpful.
If you want to get started with Data Gravity, here’s a great way to create a new datastore on their appliance.
Read more at: Creating a VMware Datastore on DataGravity storage
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016