Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
Diablo Technologies is a company founded in 2003 that have revolutionize the flash market with their Memory Channel Storage (MCS) solution: a very high performance host flash solution that fit in DIMMs connectors instead to be plugged to PCIe or SAS connectors. An interesting idea, supported by several vendors that make flash more closest to the CPU, but still flash seens as block devices as other SSD.
Diablo has been doing some very interesting things lately. Read on to find out what they’ve been up to!
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017