Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
Diablo Technologies is a company founded in 2003 that have revolutionize the flash market with their Memory Channel Storage (MCS) solution: a very high performance host flash solution that fit in DIMMs connectors instead to be plugged to PCIe or SAS connectors. An interesting idea, supported by several vendors that make flash more closest to the CPU, but still flash seens as block devices as other SSD.
Diablo has been doing some very interesting things lately. Read on to find out what they’ve been up to!
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016