Jon Langemak of Das Blinken Lichten comments:
I’ll admit, I jumped into docker pretty quickly and found that I was getting a little ahead of myself. After much googling and discussion, I’ve come to realize a couple things about docker that I think are well worth sharing. I’m hoping to share them through a series of ‘Docker Essentials’ type posts.
NOTE: My first post was going to be about how to interact with docker on the CLI. However, there are lots of other resources out there for that. Namely, the really awesome docker documentation. In addition, the CLI provides help/syntax on commands as well. I’ll list a couple of resources that I used and try to explain along the way, but if you don’t recognize a command I’m using look it up!
Containers are becoming a very hot topic in server virtualization and no one is hotter than Docker. Read on for an overview from Jon.
Read more at: Docker essentials — Images and Containers
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017