Jon Langemak of Das Blinken Lichten comments:
I’ll admit, I jumped into docker pretty quickly and found that I was getting a little ahead of myself. After much googling and discussion, I’ve come to realize a couple things about docker that I think are well worth sharing. I’m hoping to share them through a series of ‘Docker Essentials’ type posts.
NOTE: My first post was going to be about how to interact with docker on the CLI. However, there are lots of other resources out there for that. Namely, the really awesome docker documentation. In addition, the CLI provides help/syntax on commands as well. I’ll list a couple of resources that I used and try to explain along the way, but if you don’t recognize a command I’m using look it up!
Containers are becoming a very hot topic in server virtualization and no one is hotter than Docker. Read on for an overview from Jon.
Read more at: Docker essentials — Images and Containers
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016