Jon Langemak of Das Blinken Lichten comments:
I’ll admit, I jumped into docker pretty quickly and found that I was getting a little ahead of myself. After much googling and discussion, I’ve come to realize a couple things about docker that I think are well worth sharing. I’m hoping to share them through a series of ‘Docker Essentials’ type posts.
NOTE: My first post was going to be about how to interact with docker on the CLI. However, there are lots of other resources out there for that. Namely, the really awesome docker documentation. In addition, the CLI provides help/syntax on commands as well. I’ll list a couple of resources that I used and try to explain along the way, but if you don’t recognize a command I’m using look it up!
Containers are becoming a very hot topic in server virtualization and no one is hotter than Docker. Read on for an overview from Jon.
Read more at: Docker essentials — Images and Containers
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016
- Is Media & Entertainment the golden goose of Object Storage vendors? - October 18, 2016