Jon Langemak of Das Blinken Lichten comments:
I’ll admit, I jumped into docker pretty quickly and found that I was getting a little ahead of myself. After much googling and discussion, I’ve come to realize a couple things about docker that I think are well worth sharing. I’m hoping to share them through a series of ‘Docker Essentials’ type posts.
NOTE: My first post was going to be about how to interact with docker on the CLI. However, there are lots of other resources out there for that. Namely, the really awesome docker documentation. In addition, the CLI provides help/syntax on commands as well. I’ll list a couple of resources that I used and try to explain along the way, but if you don’t recognize a command I’m using look it up!
Containers are becoming a very hot topic in server virtualization and no one is hotter than Docker. Read on for an overview from Jon.
Read more at: Docker essentials — Images and Containers
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017