No Strings Attached Show comments:
Another Aruba Atmosphere event is in the books, this one had some big news at it regarding Aruba Networks as a company. Sam and I give our opinions on the matter and what we think it means for Aruba as well as the industry. Again this is our opinion and any forecasting we make is solely pulled out of our rears.
Secondly we take a look at the updated Cisco CCIE Wireless v3 that was just posted. A lot stayed the same, but we discuss the new components and weighting to help you get your digits!
Blake and Sam having fun discussing the recent wireless moves in the market. Give it a listen!
Read more at: E54 – Aruba HP and CCIE Wireless v3 Update
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017