No Strings Attached Show comments:
Another Aruba Atmosphere event is in the books, this one had some big news at it regarding Aruba Networks as a company. Sam and I give our opinions on the matter and what we think it means for Aruba as well as the industry. Again this is our opinion and any forecasting we make is solely pulled out of our rears.
Secondly we take a look at the updated Cisco CCIE Wireless v3 that was just posted. A lot stayed the same, but we discuss the new components and weighting to help you get your digits!
Blake and Sam having fun discussing the recent wireless moves in the market. Give it a listen!
Read more at: E54 – Aruba HP and CCIE Wireless v3 Update
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017