Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
How many times have you heard this statement? Tape is dead! Mainframe is dead! So on and so forth… it turned out not to be true, most of the times it was just a way to say that a newer technology was seeing a strong adoption, so strong as to eclipse the older one in the eyes of the masses. But, in the case of FCoE, it is slightly different.
Enrico isn’t the first storage person to declare the death of FCoE. He does give some compelling arguments painting it as a transitional technology.
Read more at: FCoE is dead! (For real)
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018