Justin Warren of Eigenmagic writes:
Dave from SolidFire was impressive.
He had a quiet confidence that comes from knowing exactly what he’s doing. He knows his own product very well, which he should, but he also knows a lot about competitor products, and the market in generally. He was able to talk about all of them with the cool detachment that comes from focussed competence.
Go watch the videos. This is what really smart, competent people look like when they’re talking about their area of expertise. He’s the CEO, so you expect him to be a decent salesman for his product. He has to convince customers to buy his stuff, but he also has to convince employees to work for him, and investors to invest in him and the company. CEO is a sales job first and foremost. But Dave also knows the technology very, very well.
Dave’s presentation was great. Read on for Justin’s take on what SolidFire had to say.
Read more: Justin Warren on SolidFire
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016