Maish Saidel-Keesing of Technodrone comments:
Over the last year, as enterprise awareness of the cloud has increased, more and more enterprises outsource their workload deployments to the cloud, in most cases to a single cloud provider or vendor. But the market is rapidly changing with more and more options becoming available from a variety of public IaaS providers, including Amazon, HP, IBM, RackSpace as well as private offerings such as Openstack and VMware.
Maish hits it right on the head here. If you think we’re only going to end up with the One True Cloud, you need to take a step back and think about all the places your data is being stored today.
Read more at: The Multi-Cloud Future: Challenges and Benefits
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016
- Is Media & Entertainment the golden goose of Object Storage vendors? - October 18, 2016