Jon Langemak of Das Blinken Lichten writes:
Let me start this out by saying that I was thrilled to see Intel present at a NFD event! While Intel is well known in the network space for their NICs, they are most well known for their powerful line of processors, boards, and controllers. Most would argue that this doesn’t make them a ‘traditional’ network vendor but, as we all know, things are rapidly changing in the network space. As more and more network processing moves from hardware to software the Intel’s of the world will have an increasingly large role to play in the network market.
Jon wasn’t even at Networking Field Day 10 and he was still thrilled to see Intel! This is the kind of dedication we love to see from the community.
Read more: Networking Field Day 10 – Intel
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017