Jon Langemak of Das Blinken Lichten writes:
Let me start this out by saying that I was thrilled to see Intel present at a NFD event! While Intel is well known in the network space for their NICs, they are most well known for their powerful line of processors, boards, and controllers. Most would argue that this doesn’t make them a ‘traditional’ network vendor but, as we all know, things are rapidly changing in the network space. As more and more network processing moves from hardware to software the Intel’s of the world will have an increasingly large role to play in the network market.
Jon wasn’t even at Networking Field Day 10 and he was still thrilled to see Intel! This is the kind of dedication we love to see from the community.
Read more: Networking Field Day 10 – Intel
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018