Lisa Caywood of The Borg Queen comments:
Based on feedback from attendees of earlier ONUG events, I was looking forward to this conference. Right now, most of my customer conversations are at the “1a” level (“What is SDN? What does my company mean when we say SDN?”). There are certainly some that are more sophisticated (we have paying customers for our controller, after all), but I was looking forward to a concentrated gathering of users to hear what’s on their minds.
Lisa gives a great overview of the ONUG meeting last week as well as some thoughts about the general state of conferences with large vendor supported components.
Read more at: ONUG Spring 2015 & the Cancer of Vendor Sponsorship
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017