Jason Edelman writes on his blog:
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is the new way of networking. It’s plain and simple. And one of these days we’ll just go back to calling it networking because at its root, the network will still be forwarding the data needed for businesses to operate and thrive. In this post, we’ll look at several new products and companies that have emerged over the last few years within the SDN Ecosystem and see why SDN is already the new norm in networking.
Jason outlines the companies that have made the switch to software defined offerings (and there are several) as well as pointing out how these offerings have changed networking for the better. Stay tuned to see where this goes in 2014!
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016