Dave Henry of GeekFluent comments:
If you look at things like I do (trying to see how things fit together and which solutions I want to have ready to solve which particular uses), you may have noticed a gap in the SolidFire portfolio. They had decent-performing (50,000 IOPS), lower capacity nodes, and they had a high-performing (75,000 IOPS), high-capacity node, but they didn’t have anything in that “middle ground” area. The previous additions to their portfolio, helped narrow the gap, but the gap was still there.
Lots of news from SolidFire this week. Dave has you covered with a great overview of their new services and also of ElementX.
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017