Dave Henry of GeekFluent comments:
If you look at things like I do (trying to see how things fit together and which solutions I want to have ready to solve which particular uses), you may have noticed a gap in the SolidFire portfolio. They had decent-performing (50,000 IOPS), lower capacity nodes, and they had a high-performing (75,000 IOPS), high-capacity node, but they didn’t have anything in that “middle ground” area. The previous additions to their portfolio, helped narrow the gap, but the gap was still there.
Lots of news from SolidFire this week. Dave has you covered with a great overview of their new services and also of ElementX.
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018