Dave Henry of GeekFluent comments:
If you look at things like I do (trying to see how things fit together and which solutions I want to have ready to solve which particular uses), you may have noticed a gap in the SolidFire portfolio. They had decent-performing (50,000 IOPS), lower capacity nodes, and they had a high-performing (75,000 IOPS), high-capacity node, but they didn’t have anything in that “middle ground” area. The previous additions to their portfolio, helped narrow the gap, but the gap was still there.
Lots of news from SolidFire this week. Dave has you covered with a great overview of their new services and also of ElementX.
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018