Dan Frith of PenguinPunk.net writes:
According to their website, “ECX is an intelligent copy data management [IDM] platform that allows you to manage, orchestrate and analyze your copy data lifecycle across your enterprise and cloud”. If you’ve ever delivered storage in an enterprise environment before, you’ll understand that copy data management (CDM) is something that can have a significant impact on your infrastructure, and it’s not always something people do well, or even understand.
A great overview of the Catalogic solution from Dan. Read on for architecture overviews and his thoughts on where this solution fits.
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018