Dan Frith of PenguinPunk.net writes:
According to their website, “ECX is an intelligent copy data management [IDM] platform that allows you to manage, orchestrate and analyze your copy data lifecycle across your enterprise and cloud”. If you’ve ever delivered storage in an enterprise environment before, you’ll understand that copy data management (CDM) is something that can have a significant impact on your infrastructure, and it’s not always something people do well, or even understand.
A great overview of the Catalogic solution from Dan. Read on for architecture overviews and his thoughts on where this solution fits.
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017