Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
During the first European Tech Field Day Extra (at VMworld EU in Barcelona) one of the companies with the more technical presentation was Diablo Technologies. This company was founded in 2003 and they’re working on Memory Channel Storage (MCS) which is a very high performance host flash solution. There where Jerome McFarland (Principal Product Marketer, Diablo Technologies), Daniel Beveridge (Senior End User Computing Architect, VMware), Ricky Trigalo (Director Virtualization Solution Architecture, Diablo Technologies) to explain this kind of solution and how apply in virtualized environments.
Diablo somehow managed to make flash storage feel even faster. If you need your storage to run like Usain Bolt, you need to read this article.
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016