Denise Donohue of NetCraftsmen comments:
The first event I attended was a luncheon. We had an empty seat at our table so he sat down, ate a bit, had a Diet Coke, and talked with us. This was my first time meeting him, and I had a question that had been in my mind for a couple of years. John is one of the best speakers I’ve ever seen. He has the mechanics down pat – voice variations, moving around, eye contact, etc. But more importantly, he has the ability to convey an excitement about technology that’s contagious. And furthermore, he makes you feel that not only is this technology way cool, but it’s going to change your life and you really need it!
John Chambers has had a huge impact on the networking industry at all levels. Hearing a personal story makes it that much more special for those that have met him.
Read more at: The Best Thing I Learned From John Chambers
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018