John Obeto of AbsolutelyWindows comments:
Is it worth it?
That’s the first question I ask myself every time Wifey or me purchase a toy or whatnot for any of our kids that require the input of several pieces of PIIs in order to either activate, or use their online component.
100% of the time, I use a completely bogus series of info, and I NEVER use any product that requires a credit card.
Nothing they offer – NOTHING – is worth registering for. I have already paid for the toy/tchotchke. Go away.
It’s one thing to have my info splashed across the Internet. It’s another for my kids to get exposed because they wanted a new game on their portable gaming device. Think carefully the next time it asks questions.
Read more at: The Vtech Breach: Protecting your kids from tchotchkes
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018