Daniel Dib comments on his blog:
It’s been five years since I started this blog! Time flies and a lot has happened since. Thanks for being along for the ride. What better way to celebrate than a blog post?
This post is going to be short and to the point.
Many of us run HSRP or VRRP. It is quite common to run it in a topology where you have dual routers and dual exits to the WAN and you don’t want to black hole your traffic.
Great look at using BFD from Daniel. This is how you should be creating failover scenarios.
Read more at: Using BFD to Track WAN Status and Change HSRP Priority
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017