Tim Carr of timcarr.net comments:
We’ve all been there before, it’s 3am and you’re on the phone with vendor X who, after working on your case for hours, comes back off of hold to let you know that they’ve identified a bug in the platform Y software. The first thing that your boss and the business want to know is how much of the environment is impacted and then how quickly can a workaround or patch be in place. To solve for the first problem, I’ve found it really easy to use a custom card from CloudPhysics.
Data is power and analytics help you wield it. Tim has a great scenario here for leveraging analytics to help you provide actionable data.
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018