Tim Carr of timcarr.net comments:
We’ve all been there before, it’s 3am and you’re on the phone with vendor X who, after working on your case for hours, comes back off of hold to let you know that they’ve identified a bug in the platform Y software. The first thing that your boss and the business want to know is how much of the environment is impacted and then how quickly can a workaround or patch be in place. To solve for the first problem, I’ve found it really easy to use a custom card from CloudPhysics.
Data is power and analytics help you wield it. Tim has a great scenario here for leveraging analytics to help you provide actionable data.
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017