Frank Denneman of frankdenneman.nl comments:
A little bit over a year ago I decide to update my lab and build two servers. My old lab had plenty of compute power, however they were lacking bandwidth, 3 Gbit/s SATA and 1 Gb network bandwidth. I turned to one of the masters of building a home lab, Erik Bussink, and we thought that the following configuration was sufficient to handle my needs.
Frank seems to have a server sprawl issue like a lot of the rest of us do at home. So many things to test and the need for more equipment to test with!
Read more at: When your Home Lab turns into a Home DC
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017