Frank Denneman of frankdenneman.nl comments:
A little bit over a year ago I decide to update my lab and build two servers. My old lab had plenty of compute power, however they were lacking bandwidth, 3 Gbit/s SATA and 1 Gb network bandwidth. I turned to one of the masters of building a home lab, Erik Bussink, and we thought that the following configuration was sufficient to handle my needs.
Frank seems to have a server sprawl issue like a lot of the rest of us do at home. So many things to test and the need for more equipment to test with!
Read more at: When your Home Lab turns into a Home DC
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017